Ah! I got an e-mail back from the organizers already and she said my stuff sounds great for the festival. This means I have to get to making things and I am no business lady. No business lady at all. Do I need a name for my stall??? Do I need logos and business cards??? How does a person do this???
- touchingismything likes this
- etre-mieux likes this
- monstersaremiracles likes this
- justcuriouser said: Exciting!!! And ask any design-savvy friends if they might want to help you name/brand your booth in exchange for handmade goodies, maybe?
- thelastgreatpoolparty said: Don’t jump in to acquiring the trappings of legitimacy right away! I’d go to the market the first few times with the bare minimum, just my things and maybe a banner and a cash box. As you experience the work you’ll figure out what you need. :3
- milk-eyed-mender said: instead of business cards you could have an email sign-up sheet so people could opt in to receive messages about your stuff/links to where they can buy online. might be easier/less expensive?
- milklake posted this